Please read through the terms and conditions and the sign at the bottom of the page by typing in your name .
Purchase Terms & Conditions
1) All returns must be in its original condition and packaging and are subject to warehouse inspection and approval. All approved returns are subject to a 25% restocking and handling charge.
An additional 3% fee will be applied to any returned or cancelled orders paid via credit card.
2) If for some reason material is wrong or defective, the buyer shall notify Gramar Stone Center, Inc. in writing within 5 days after receipt of material.
3) All materials are sold in as-is condition and there are no warranties unless provided in writing by the manufacturer. We extend no guarantees, expressed or implied, as to slipperiness, wear resistance or maintenance procedures.
4) Gramar Stone Center, Inc. will only accept full order returns made within fourteen (14) days of the purchase date for stock items. Partial returns will not be accepted on any orders.
5) Contractor/Homeowner is responsible for inspecting the materials prior to installation. Absolutely no returns or exchanges for special orders, non-stock items, partial orders, and/or installed materials. INSTALLATION IS ACCEPTANCE.
6) All orders must be picked up in 30 days, orders not picked up in 30 days will be returned to stock and no refund will be issued to the customer.
7) Absolutely no returns, cancellations, or exchanges for special orders, non-stock, partial orders, and fabricated or installed materials.
8) Natural Stone is a product of nature and therefore is subject to variation of colors, shading, veins, markings, and texture, thickness, etc. The typical variation of a stone is dependent upon the type of stone selected. Showroom samples are for representative purposes; current stock or batch might be different than the showroom sample. All natural stone is subject to some wearing and/or scratching over time. Food and/or other acids may stain or etch the surface of some stones.
9) Gramar Stone Center, Inc. is not responsible for materials once it leaves our premises. All materials must be inspected by the purchaser or agent, assign, employee of purchases upon receipt of merchandise.
10) Original receipt required for any claims, exchanges, returns and refunds.
11) Purchaser, Purchaser’s authorized agent, and/or signatory to this Agreement agrees to have seen, read, and understood relevant Prop 65 information for associated product(s).
12) Purchaser, Purchaser’s authorized agent, and/or signatory to this Agreement agrees to release Gramar Stone Center, Inc. from all liabilities, losses, claims, judgments, suits, fines, penalties, demands, or expenses that may result from the purchase, sale, order, transportation, cutting, manipulation, or preparation of such stone products, including claims of negligence, defective product, breach of warranty, failure to warn and/or negligent misrepresentation.
13) Purchaser, Purchaser’s authorized agent, and/or signatory to this Agreement agrees to warn any contractors, subcontractors, employees, assigns, or agents in the sale, transfer, transportation, cutting, manipulation, or preparation of such stone products, and that the products may contain crystalline silica and/or asbestos which may be released upon the cutting or manipulation of such stone products.
14) Purchaser, Purchaser’s authorized agent, and/or signatory to this Agreement agrees these Terms & Conditions are reasonable, valid, and enforceable. If any term, covenant, condition, or provision is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, Gramar Stone Center, Inc. and Purchaser agree that such provision be changed in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable, and the remainder of the provisions will in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated as a result. The validity, construction and performance of these Terms & Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of California, without giving effect to any form of conflict of law provisions thereof.
15) Gramar Stone Center, Inc. is not responsible for materials once it leaves our premises.
16) Delinquent accounts and accounts past due shall be charged an interest rate of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) or the highest rate allowed by California Law. If legal action is required to enforce the terms of this sale, seller shall be entitled to recover costs and reasonable attorney’s fees incidental to any collection activity undertaken, whether a lawsuit is instituted or not. $30.00 fee will be applied to any return checks.
HEALTH AND SAFETY WARNINGS INFORMATION
By agreeing to these terms, you agree to receive the company’s Safety Data Sheets via the website address https://www.gramarstone.com/health-safety/. You may opt out of this method of receiving Safety Data Sheets any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
PROPOSITION 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including silica, crystalline (airborne particles of respirable size), which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Always handle in a well-ventilated area and wear a properly fitting appropriate mask when fabricating or processing.Use wet cutting methods to reduce generation of dust.
Health & Safety Data Information can be found online at https://www.gramarstone.com/health-safety/. Printed documents are also available upon request at front desk.
Will Call Terms & Conditions
1) Gramar Stone Center, Inc. is not responsible for materials once it leaves our premises.
2) All materials must be inspected by the person picking up the merchandise prior to leaving the Gramar Stone premises, after which point no claims for material defects or damage will be accepted.
3) Gramar Stone Center, Inc. is not responsible for hand loading materials; proper pick up truck required for picking up material.
4) All vehicles will be loaded at customer’s own risk.
***By signing my name, I acknowledge that I read and understand all the terms and conditions of Gramar Stone.***