Returns & Refund Policy
1) Gramar Stone Center will only accept returns in original condition in fourteen (14) days. We don’t accept partial returns.
2) Absolutely no claims will be accepted after the materials are fabricated or installed.
3) All materials must be inspected by purchaser upon receipt or before pick-up.
4) Customers are responsible for return shipping.
5) All returns, exchanges, or cancellations are subject to 25% restocking and handling charge.
6) Gramar Stone Center is not offering any warranty on the products. All warranty claims should be addressed to manufacturers.
7) Refunds will be issued in 4-5 business days after the materials are inspected and approved.
We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. We may collect personally identifiable information when you visit our site. We also automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page(s) you visited. We will not sell your personally identifiable information to anyone.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.