The Chateau Collection® creates an exceptional time worn look that showcases the character and longevity of a hardwood floor. Natural variation in the very grain exemplifies the true vintage aesthetic of the collection. The otherwise ordinary elements of natural wood are the special attention and in this detail, we give The Chateau Collection® floors its unique beauty.
- Brand : Du Chateau
- Species: European Oak
- Botanical Name: Quercus SPP
- Origin: Eastern Europe/ Russia
- Construction: Engineered
- Grade: Aged Character
- Finish: Hard-Wax Oil
- Surface Treatment: Smooth with Chiseled Bevel
- Janka Rating: 1360
- Installation Methods: Glue-Down, Nail-Down, Staple or Floating
- Radiant Heating: Yes
- Wood Description: Straight, long grain in trees cut from large stands. The wood’s texture is coarse and characterized by open pores. Wood harvested from the northeastern areas of the species’ distribution zone tends to be denser and tougher while wood from the central regions tends to be straighter and more uniform.
- Warranty: Lifetime Structural, 25-Year Residential Finish, 3-Year Commercial Finish